rank

Complaint Review: Robert Harrison

• Submitted: Wed, November 14, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: jazzybeachlover — Saint Pauls North Carolina United States of America
Robert Harrison
1015 Three Bridges Road Easley, South Carolina United States of America

Robert Harrison Investors Choice Advisor Upset that I have been taken as a fool! Easley, South Carolina

While reading the other two reports, my experience is similar. I was introduced to this investment by a friend who was investing at the same time. So I deposit money into their Bank of America account on September 2011 and was told that in 90 days I would double my money. I never spoke with Robert Harrison but with his administrator Roslyn. On December 6, 2011- I received a contract showing my money had double and effective March 2012-it would double again.

Well since I work second shift I could never be on the conference calls for updates but would listen to them at a later date. In March 2012 is when there was a loss and everything went down hill. I am talking to the friend who introduced me to this investment as I have no way on communicating with Roslyn or Robert; but he has no information either. The numbers I have are all disconnected and no one responds to my emails either. My hope is to get back at least what I invested which was hard for me to come up with in the first place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Harrison/Easley-South-Carolina-29642/Robert-Harrison-Investors-Choice-Advisor-Upset-that-I-have-been-taken-as-a-fool-Easley-S-969185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Harrison