Complaint Review: Robert Hibbert, 4leaf plumbing

• Submitted: Mon, November 19, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 19, 2012

• Reported By: maxidoodles — Chesterfield Virginia United States of America
Robert Hibbert, 4leaf plumbing

Robert Hibbert, 4leaf plumbing Bob Hibbert over charged for work, doesn't pay contractors, Internet

Sensible Home Warranty sent this scammer to me because the first guy they gave me the number to would not call back. It took 9 weeks to get a new AC unit. I was told a new air handler was to be installed -- not so, only the coil but before they could do that he said the house was sitting on the air handler due to the earthquake here last Aug. and the house had to be blocked. I was so freaking stupid, I believed everything he told me only to find out he's a cheat.

My heart went into my throat. I don't trust anyone anymore because of this. Sensible Home Warranty was no help and I got the same run around about the unit not being serviced or having service records. My savings is gone. Don't use Sensible Home Warranty, what they say on the phone and the service you get are 2 different things. Save your money. SHW, when I signed up with them told me that regular maintenance was not required, that any A/C or heat work would be covered. I wish ill will upon these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Hibbert-4leaf-plumbing/internet/Robert-Hibbert-4leaf-plumbing-Bob-Hibbert-over-charged-for-work-doesnt-pay-contractors-971354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Hibbert, 4leaf plumbing