• Report: #208603

Complaint Review: Robert J. Moran Jr.

• Submitted: Wed, August 30, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, January 04, 2014

• Reported By:Arlington Texas
Robert J. Moran Jr.
7019 N. Willow Ave Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Robert J. Moran Jr. Born July 7, 1978 Abusive, Liar, Dead Beat Dad, Adulterer, will not pay child support. ripoff Tampa Florida

*Consumer Comment: LOOK BI*HES!

*Consumer Comment: THIS CONFIRMS that he is a dead beat

I was married to Robert for 7 years when I first learned that he was sleeping with men. I was very upset but, instead of leaving like I should have I stayed because, we have a daughter together. Plus, I had been a stay at home mother and thought that it would be better to stay with him so, that she would have have her father in her life.

I know that this is a dumb reason to put my health and life in jeopardy but, I thought that after he said that he wouldn't do it again. That is the lie he told me.

But, later on that same year I found out about the men he was meeting off the internet chat lines I found out something else very disturbing. I was on his account yes I was snooping' and this guy started talking to me thinking I was my husband' he said that he had enjoyed riding Robert bare back (without a condom) I was sick, literally sick.

I began sleeping on the couch after that. Not long after this. My husband that I am no longer having sex with calls me from jail one night and wants me to bail him out he has been caught smoking weed' I tell him that I will not do it. And I don't.

He gets bailed out and lies about who bailed him out. But, he comes and packs all of his things and moves in with his mother.

I am sad for my daughters lost and because, the man who he use to be is also leaving. But, it took me a long time to realize that with him out of my life I may live a happier healthier life.

But, before my daughter and I moved from Florida I allowed her to go spend some time with her father and his family. I was informed by our child upon her return that her father had a Mexican girlfriend Adrianna Aguilar and that Adrianna Aguilar the Mexican was pregnant.

After all of the things that were said and done he had still been committing adultery and not using a condom.

I am writing this so that all of the females who come across Robert John Moran Jr. born July 7, 1978 will be very careful. If you find him attractive I think that you should be sure to bring a condom with you.

No one is worth dying for. And nothing is good enough to die for. Be healthy and safe.

I put up with a lot from this male the cursing, the mental abuse, the disrespect, his destructive behavior, his yelling and cursing at our child, the occasional physical abuse that me and my child suffered at his hand.

But, hitting is one thing. Trying to make me die a slow death and leave our child parentless was and is way to much.

And now he will not pay child support or pay for our divorce. And he continues to call and curse me and my child out when I am crazy enough to allow him to talk to his child.

He says that he wants back in our life. But, all he wants is to continue to abuse us. He will not even take care of his daughter financially

Val
Arlington, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2006 07:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-J-Moran-Jr/Tampa-Florida-33604/Robert-J-Moran-Jr-Born-July-7-1978-Abusive-Liar-Dead-Beat-Dad-Adulterer-will-not-pa-208603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert J. Moran Jr.

LOOK BI*HES!

AUTHOR: lindamoran - (United States of America)

You f*king bi*hes need to leave my brother alone!!!
All that sh* that was written about his is complete LIES!!!!
Just because one bi*h didn't get what she wanted from him she wrote this shi*!
My brother was a great man who DID provide for his family (when he was allowed to by his "wife")
If he didn't give her all of his paycheck, she would bi*h and bi*h at him.
She even tried to make him quit smoking!!
She was a controlling bi*h, which is why my brother left her TWICE!!!
Now my brother has passed, maybe now she'll get what she wanted from him.
She didn't even have the class to send his ashes to his family!!!
So now he is eternally where he obviously never wanted to be in the first place!!

ALL I KNOW IS THAT EVERYONE BETTER LEAVE MY BROTHER ROBERT ALONE NOW!! FOR GOOD!

THIS CONFIRMS that he is a dead beat

AUTHOR: Nina - (U.S.A.)

He can be found under arrest inquiries on the Hillsborough County Florida Sheriff's Office web-site. . . . . (((ROR REDACTED LINK FOR SECURITY PURPOSES)))

After you get to the site search under "online inquiries" just type in his name and it all come up!