Complaint Review: Robert K

• Updated: Thu, March 13, 2014

• Reported By: awful — Illinois
Robert K
Northbrook, Illinois USA

Robert K Lake Shore Care, Northbrook - HALINA S - CHEATER, REALLY POOR PHONE ETIQUETTE, ILLEGALLY FIRING PEOPLE Northbrook Illinois

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Misleading/Not True/Angry Person Taking Out His Personal Frustrations On Others

A few years ago I paid "smart Halina" $ 3,000 to get my job because I need it. Also I sued her and nothing! She still exist. Be very CAREFUL with her or simple don't use her AGENCY ?????? What kind of agency -www.lakeshorecare.net ????? Probable I was not first and not last one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2014 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-K/Northbrook-Illinois/Robert-K-Lake-Shore-Care-Northbrook-HALINA-S-CHEATER-REALLY-POOR-PHONE-ETIQUETTE-I-1130491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert K

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Misleading/Not True/Angry Person Taking Out His Personal Frustrations On Others

AUTHOR: Lake Shore Care - ()

Hi "awful" or Robert or whatever your real name is.... Unfortunatelly, we cannot recall you since we are not even sure about your real name.  We don't understand the situation you are talking about it since we have never been sued by anyone, ever since our business has been in existence!

The only thing I (or anyone else for that matter) can make out of your report here is that:

1. You got a job through our agency

2. For which you paid $3k

3. And then you decided to sue us because we got you a job???

We do not force anyone to take any jobs from us.  This is a free country and after a position is offered to you, you always have an option not to take it.

We have been in business for many years, and we have a long list of satisfied clients (both employers and employees).