Complaint Review: Robert Keane

• Submitted: Fri, May 06, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, June 22, 2012

• Reported By: Dori — Huntington Beach California USA
Robert Keane
95 Hayden Ave Lexington, MA 02421 Internet, Massachusetts United States of America

Robert Keane Vista Print Robert Keane CEO of Vista Print is stealing millions from unsuspecting customers through a billing scam. Internet, Massachusetts

*Consumer Comment: Vistaprint

Vista Print is a vicious online printing scam run by Robert Keane. His phone number is 781-547-6324. His email is rkeane@vistaprint.com . The offer cheap printing services in order to get your credit card number. Once they get your card number they start their monthly billing scam for some useless service they make up. Do not do business with this scam. They are a public company using symbol VPRT. It appears to me that they are try to fake earnings to inflate their stock price while fleecing millions out of their hard earned money by using phony charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2011 07:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Keane/Internet-Massachusetts-02421/Robert-Keane-Vista-Print-Robert-Keane-CEO-of-Vista-Print-is-stealing-millions-from-unsuspe-726353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Keane

Vistaprint

AUTHOR: campbell - (United States of America)

I am a customer of Vistaprint and I was looking for the CEO's email address and found this accusation.  As a business owner myself, I would want someone to help me out if something bad was said about me and so I decided to send a comment about what was said.  I have used Vista Print for years and I have never ever had a problem with being cheated of anything.  I have 2 websites with them and I've ordered a ton of things.  They have never misused my information ever!  Maybe it was an employee that caused the problem stated.  That can VERY well happen and you need to be accurate about the source of the problem and not just blame the CEO and the whole company.  I would re-evaluate your accusations before you try to bring a whole company down.