Complaint Review: Robert Kuntz, Buzzbot Technologies

• Updated: Sun, September 12, 2010

• Reported By: Albelino — Brampton Ontario Canada
Robert Kuntz, Buzzbot Technologies
1313 Park Ave Internet 32771, Florida United States of America

Robert Kuntz, Buzzbot Technologies B J Bishop Web2Upgrade Would not refund the $2400.00 that was guaranteed if the internet business did not work. Furthermore, there is no access to the website and the owner nor any of his agents will not respond to emails. Internet 32771, Florida

About 2 years ago, I came across a Robert Kuntz network marking business that offered a cutting edge opportunity in social networking. The price to join his enterprise was $2400.00 (US). Robert Kuntz guaranteed success within a year or he would refund the $2400.00 investment.

I waited for several months, 9 months to be sure, before one of Robert Kuntz`s agents called to discuss what the website that he would build for me should entail. Another 3 months later, I was contacted by email to view the site. When I went onto the site, only a few areas of the site were able to be navigated.

Many calls later, I was told that work needed to be done on the site to have problems corrected. In the mean time, Robert Kunts was billing me $53.00 a month for keeping the site on his network. As of August 2010, I was still being billed.

Rosie Liriano emailed me in February 2009 to say that she would be the contact person for me regarding my website. A few months passed before any further contact was made. When I got back to Rosie through email, I asked for help to get onto my website. She responded by saying that my password was changed as the website was updated. She advised me to use my email address as my ID and `web2`as my password. Nothing worked.

I emailed Rosie to say that the password did not work and that I needed her help to log on to the site. Since that time I have not heard from Rosie.

Earlier, I could open the homepage of the site but could not logon. Now, the homepage had disappeared, so has Rosie, Robert Kuntz. I would like my $2400.00 back as Robert Kuntz had guaranteed, but, I am unable to locate him or any of his agents.

At this point, I would like advise on the next steps that I should take in this matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2010 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Kuntz-Buzzbot-Technologies/-Internet-32771-Florida-/Robert-Kuntz-Buzzbot-Technologies-B-J-Bishop-Web2Upgrade-Would-not-refund-the-240000-639923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Kuntz, Buzzbot Technologies