Complaint Review: Robert Larson Hyundai

• Submitted: Thu, December 27, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: Ripped off in Tacoma — Graham Washington United States of America
Robert Larson Hyundai
Robert Larson Hyundai 7601 South Tacoma Way Tacom Tacoma, Washington United States of America

Robert Larson Hyundai Robert Larson Automotive Group Bad finance department and 7.5k in maintenance cost 2 months after purchase Tacoma, Washington

I purchased a 2007 Mini Cooper from them In Oct 2012. The car seemed to be in good condition and seemed to be what I was looking for. I took in my bank loan forms to make it easier, they asked if they could try to get a better rate when they got me the same rate I said I just want to go with my bank. I got my first bank statement and it is from a different bank. That I could overlook... Less than a month after purchase I took the car back to them because the AC was not working and the car was making a weird noise in the mornings. They fixed the AC but said they couldn't find anything wrong. The noise progressively got worse. Two months later I am stuck with $7,500 replacement transmission bill. Stay away from this whole automotive group!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 09:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Larson-Hyundai/Tacoma-Washington-/Robert-Larson-Hyundai-Robert-Larson-Automotive-Group-Bad-finance-department-and-75k-in-ma-987908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Larson Hyundai