Complaint Review: Robert Laux

Robert Laux
SPRINGHILL, Florida United States of America

Robert Laux.....P.O.S todays date is 01/14/2012 SPRINGHILL, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Estranged wife here

*Consumer Comment: Ewww Gross!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: contacting Rob

Rob Laux ripped off sooooo many people I know in a matter of two weeks for a total of 600.00 dollars between all of us, He did not finish any of our tatoos, and i will be contacting the licensing comany so he gets his license taken away from him I also wish I could contact his ex wife to tell her where he is...... I know and I have his phone number currently...Please if you know where she is let me know!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2012 08:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Laux/SPRINGHILL-Florida-34606/Robert-LauxPOS-todays-date-is-01142012-SPRINGHILL-Florida-822932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Laux

Estranged wife here

AUTHOR: Christy - (USA)

Rob is one sick SOB. I hear he's telling people in Spring Hill that I was killed in a car accident. This is not true. Seriously, I think I've heard it all now. Not to mention him saying we got back together.. There is no way that will ever happen. He wont give me an address to send divorce papers but then again it's not like he'd be awake to sign for them in his drugged up stupor. I guess I will just have to do the newspaper ad. Pathetic that I have to pay for this divorce but then it will be the best investment I've ever made.

(((email redacted)))

Ewww Gross!

AUTHOR: Christy - (USA)

Incorrect. This is Christy and he is not with me. No way in HELL!! I am living in Arizona now and am HAPPY. If you'd like to contact me you may email me at (((ROR redacted)))

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

contacting Rob

AUTHOR: Cory - (United States of America)

I worked for Rob at Envious Ink. He took me for $1200, my tattoo supplies, and not to mention a bunch of my paintings that he has been taking credit for.. I would like to find my art which is very important to me.. and from what I heard last, Robs gf gave him the boot and he was back with Christy(his wife)