lunch

• Updated: Wed, November 07, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Malibu California United States of America
Robert Lewis
3076 Bilbo Drive Internet United States of America

Robert Lewis Robert Lewis Consulting Married Man on Dating Website Scams Big Bucks from Women Internet

*Author of original report: Robert Lewis

Robert Lewis was on an internet dating site and he scammed me out of my entire life savings and IRA's.  Told complete outrageous lies, is married with children, is Not a Registered Sr. Petroleum Engineer and contacted me twice a day to check my bank because the funds I had loaned him to get him out of a "supposed" serious situation in Benin, Africa,  had been wired to my account.  This went on for almost 2 months.  He is a serious criminal.  He lives in San Jose, California and I am concerned that this is how he makes his living.  I do not want him to prey on any other vulnerable females to scam them out of their money.  He is married to Allegra Nichols Lewis and for all I know she could be part of the scam.  I have a 200 page transcript from our conversations over a 2 month period.  The photo that I have posted I have come to believe is not him.  But it is the photo that he has on free dating websites.  From my research his family is African American.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2012 09:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Lewis/internet/Robert-Lewis-Robert-Lewis-Consulting-Married-Man-on-Dating-Website-Scams-Big-Bucks-from-W-966219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Lewis

Robert Lewis

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

Aka Robert T. Lewis, San Jose, California