Complaint Review: Robert Lick

• Updated: Sat, June 14, 2014

• Reported By: Jahaira A — Martinez Georgia
Robert Lick
harlem, Georgia USA

Robert Lick Robert Allen SeniorRober Allen Lick Owner left floor installation unfinished and left with my money harlem Georgia

I hired Robert Lick to install floors in my house. When he was almost done I had to leave the city and I trusted him to paid him in full since I was going to hire him to do other work. When I got back I saw the floors were unfinished so I contacted him. He proceeded to tell me he had a family emergency and he would go back to the house to finish them. That was the last time he contacted me. He took off and has been ignoring my calls every since. Since I only had a verbal contract I am trying to make people aware of this crook so they don't get taken advantage of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2014 05:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Lick/harlem-Georgia/Robert-Lick-Robert-Allen-SeniorRober-Allen-Lick-Owner-left-floor-installation-unfinished-1154764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Lick