Pat

• Updated: Thu, May 08, 2014

• Reported By: ej1205 — Alabama
Robert Lopez/ RMG Systems Collection
Nationwide USA

Robert Lopez/ RMG Systems Collection RMG Systems, RMG RMGSystems Fraudulent Credit Reporting...SCAM!! Eden Prairie Minnesota

I noticed a negative mark on my credit report and the reporting agency was RMG Systems. I was confused because I keep up on my credit and billing.

The charge was $50 and I called RMG Systems and spoke with someone named Robert Lopez. He told me that the collections was from a company called Columbia House back in 2009. In 2009 I was a minor and would not have opened such an account. He said he could not provide me with an account numer or any other pertinent information. He also said to take the negative mark off of my credit that I would need to pay him $100 today.

I then contacted Columbia House to see if what he was saying was true, and from their record I have never had an account with them. I then did further research on RMG Systems and Robert Lopez and found that they have had over 200 complaints with the BBB.

I know that this is a fraudulent charge on my credit and I would desperately like to get it removed. I know I'm not the only that has been affected by this and I want to know why there isn't something being done about this??! What can I do? Please help!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2014 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Lopez-RMG-Systems-Collection/nationwide/Robert-Lopez-RMG-Systems-Collection-RMG-Systems-RMG-RMGSystems-Fraudulent-Credit-Report-1145152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Lopez/ RMG Systems Collection