Complaint Review: Robert Mihailovich Bob Mihailovich Auto66

• Submitted: Tue, July 29, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 29, 2008

• Reported By:Rowlett Texas
Robert Mihailovich Bob Mihailovich Auto66
New Forest Dr. Rowlett, Texas U.S.A.

Robert Mihailovich, Bob Mihailovich, Auto66 Bob Mihailovich is a CON-ARTIST and THIEF!!! Rowlett Texas

Bob has conned me out of over $13,000 and another person for $375,000. They won a judgement for 1.3 million dollars against him. He's in the process of hiding all his assets to avoid paying this judgement.

He sells used cars through Auto66 with salvaged titles and "washes" them. He "took" my money 8 months ago w/ promised profits every month of about $2500. He has produced nothing. I've requested my money back but he will not return it even though I have a signed contract that says he must return it on demand.

This whole time I've been trying to get my money back and he has avoided me and my phone calls. He guess he thinks by avoiding me it will just "go away". I've even had a lawyer send a demand letter but he ignored it.

In addition to all this stuff, he spent 18 months in Federal prison for wire fraud. Who knows what else he's done in his past. He is a full blown con-artist!! Don't let him fool you too!!! If you haven't given him any money yet, save it for yourself, not for his consumption! Stay away from him!

RB
Rowlett, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2008 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Mihailovich-Bob-Mihailovich-Auto66/Rowlett-Texas-75088/Robert-Mihailovich-Bob-Mihailovich-Auto66-Bob-Mihailovich-is-a-CON-ARTIST-and-THIEF-R-357012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Mihailovich Bob Mihailovich Auto66