Complaint Review: Robert Morrissey

• Submitted: Mon, January 07, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 08, 2013

• Reported By: notonmywatch — New York New York United States of America
Robert Morrissey

Robert Morrissey Roberttherapy@hotmail.com THIS moron emails Massage Therapists regarding working on his client. he has done this hundreds of times. New York, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Advanced Fee Scam

THIS IS THE EMAIL THIS IDIOT SENT ME.  I LOOKED UP THE MODEL WITHOUT USING THE LINK, AND HER MODELMAYHEM PROFILE CLEARLY STATES THAT THIS DUDE IS USING HER NAME AND SHE HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM.  what an ass.

Greetings from Victoria, Melbourne!!

My name is Robert Morrissey I live and work as a massage therapist here in Sydney, I am 49yrs old, Am originally from milan italy. I have been doing massage since 1991. I do deep relaxation massage in which the muscles relax without pain. I also do energy massage that helps people feel great when I am done. I am also certified to do pregnancy massage. I have lots of happy clients here in Sydney.

I have been looking for a Massage therapist for over a week now till i met an old friend yesterday that referred you to me, so i decided to contact you to know if you will be able give my client some massage sessions, My client's name is Ms Rachel Leese, A model here in Melbourne, who will be needing some Massage sessions when she arrives the States, She will be coming to the U.S in 2 weeks time for a modeling job and will be residing in your Area temporarily until the necessary arrangement for her job has been made before she leaves.

She will be needing 1hr Massage session per day, 3 Sessions per week for 6 weeks. Ms Leese, asked me to come with her to America but i told her i would not be able to go with her as i have a course i will be going for in a week time, so i promised to help her get a good Massage therapist in your Area.

Pls tell me a little more about your self, how long have you been a Massage therapist? Would you be able to provide her with the sessions from the 10th of JAN to the 30th of FEB, 3 Sessions per week for 6 weeks. I need you to get back to me with the amount you charge per session and also let me know if she can pay you with a Certified check drawn from a US bank?

You can view some of Ms Leese's Pictures from the link below

Till I read from you remain blessed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 10:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Morrissey/internet/Robert-Morrissey-Roberttherapyhotmailcom-THIS-moron-emails-Massage-Therapists-regarding-993093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Morrissey

Advanced Fee Scam

AUTHOR: Peter - (U.S.A.)

This reeks off an advanced fee scam.   First off the email is very poorly written with many  inconsistencies  .    But  the big give away is he when asks to pay by check.  This would have been fake and will be for more then your usual fees.  He then ask you to send someone the remainder  of the money.  But since the check is fake once it bounces you would have been on the hook for the whole amount.

veteran