Complaint Review: Robert Olivas

• Submitted: Tue, May 10, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, May 18, 2011

• Reported By: Incarcerate Robert and Colleen Oli — Rancho Cucamonga California United States of America
Robert Olivas
10995 Eucalyptus St. Rancho Cucamonga, California United States of America

Robert Olivas The Olivas Team, Spanish Fly Clothing, Mark 1 Mortgage These criminals and I mean criminals took $6,500 from me to set up a corporation and obtain corporate credit. One week later they changed their phone numbers and I never heard from them again. Rancho Cucamonga, California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I would love to talk to you

I am posting this report in the hopes that it will save someone from falling prey to these scumbags. Robert Olivas and Colleen Ramirez are criminals who have ripped off many people to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars. They were introduced to me and like many others here on ripoffreport.com tried to impress me with the material belongings. I paid them $6,500 to create a corporation and obtain corporate credit lines for me. They never delivered on one portion of our agreement. They simply took my money and when I requested the money back, Robert Olivas threatened me with physical harm and then they changed their phone numbers. The same routine that I found many others have fallen prey too. The sick part is that not only have these low life people ripped many off they continue to do business in the Real Estate and Mortgage Lending business for a company called Mark 1 Mortgage and they do not even have a license to do business in either lending or real estate. The company is Mark 1 Mortgage @ 10995 Eucalyptus St. Rancho Cucamonga, Ca. 91730. The owner is Fernando Castellanos and his phone number is (909) 941-0637. He allows these criminals to work for him unlicensed. Unbelievable!!! Their business Spanish Fly Clothing is bogus and just another lie and scam to bilke innocent people out of their money. I pray that the DA will finally shut the two down. I urge anyone who reads this to contact their current employer and make him aware of the fraud that they are doing. These two need to be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2011 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Olivas/Rancho-Cucamonga-California-91730/Robert-Olivas-The-Olivas-Team-Spanish-Fly-Clothing-Mark-1-Mortgage-These-criminals-and-I-727819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Olivas

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I would love to talk to you

AUTHOR: robert olivas - (United States of America)

I always wonder why and how these posts are allowed. There should be a
rule. If you have TRUE information it should be mandatory to put your
real name..if this was true the author surely would put a REAL name .
Wouldn't he/she want to prove the authenticity? I know I would. If you
feel I owe you please call me at 909-697-9733 or if you prefer to email
me please do so. Robert@theolivasteam.com.....I'm sure ill here from you
..I've already uncovered 1 lying author,filed a slander/defamation of
character law suit and would love to uncover another.I look forward in
hearing from you.Please send me some type of proof that 1) you paid me anything 2)i in ANY  way threatened you.... I REALLY DOUBT I WILL HERE FROM YOU !!!! I WILL FILE A SLANDER/DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER LAW SUIT . BE AWARE !!!!