Complaint Review: Robert Patterson/Kickstart Locators

• Updated: Wed, June 12, 2013

• Reported By: Archer — Minnesota
Robert Patterson/Kickstart Locators
naples, Florida USA

Robert Patterson/Kickstart Locators scam, money theft, unauthorized withdrawls naples Florida

Used Kickstart Locators for the first time

Was contacted by theresa the sales manager, she insisted I needed to purchase a $50.00 premium plan when all I wanted was the lower value $30.00 plan as I had never used them before and I did not want to be out tons of cash if things didn't work out.

I was able to get Kickstart to agree that all I needed was the bronze package however my credit card statement said I had been billed well over $175.00 the price of close to four bronze packages.

Upon contacting Mr. Patterson he stated he had no knowledge of the charges on my card and was uncertain of how they had come to light, Mr. Patterson later accused me of trying to defraud him.

His business skills are extremley lacking and his sales manager is extremeley hard to understand if they both took a class on ethics and maybe on english. maybe this problem wouldn't have occured.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-PattersonKickstart-Locators/naples-Florida/Robert-PattersonKickstart-Locators-scam-money-theft-unauthorized-withdrawls-naples-Fl-1058626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Patterson/Kickstart Locators