Complaint Review: Robert Pressler Ninja Foot LLC.

• Submitted: Fri, November 09, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, January 08, 2013

• Reported By: Bryan — Meadowlakes Texas United States of America
Robert Pressler Ninja Foot LLC.
2943 chace lake drive, Internet United States of America

Robert Pressler Ninja Foot LLC. bobsbud.com, jwhovernight.com, BoBsWackyTobacky@yahoo.com, Ninja Foot LLC. Was not responsive to emails after I said the payment was sent. Check was cashed and I never recieved the product. Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: whatever you do

*Consumer Comment: Me to but,

*General Comment: illegal

*Consumer Comment: ordered over a month ago 6/8/13

*Consumer Comment: C.O.D. option

*Consumer Comment: He is legit

*Consumer Comment: bobs bud is legit

*Consumer Comment: bobs bud is legit

*Consumer Comment: I got my order right on time C.O.D.

*Consumer Comment: Patience is a virtue...

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Just completely untrue

Sent a payment to a bobsbud.com through a check. Mailed it on 11/1/12 and I noticed it got cashed on 11/8/12. I have tried emailing him about if he recieved my check and when it was going to be shipped. I have not recieved any further information from this vender.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Pressler-Ninja-Foot-LLC/internet/Robert-Pressler-Ninja-Foot-LLC-bobsbudcom-jwhovernightcom-BoBsWackyTobackyyahoocom-966813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Pressler Ninja Foot LLC.

#1 Consumer Suggestion

whatever you do

AUTHOR: Jeremy - ()

whatever you do don't try and order from Bob's bud,

no doubt the DEA and all their croonies are watching that sight and monitoring the last few months orders.

Me to but,

AUTHOR: somadatyou79 - ()

I had asimilar experience but, with a few exceptions. I first ordered some incense and got it cod. It was good stuff at a fair price. Then in early July I ordered some research chems cod. They never showed up , so I thought they must have stopped the cod ordering. I then got a money order and sent it. I thought I can trust this site. Time passed ,3 weeks and nothing. I emailed still nothing. I checked the money order and it had not been cashed. I found out that to get my money order refunded it would cost me $15 and take 30-45 days. Thanks for nothing Bob.

#3 General Comment

illegal

AUTHOR: uhoh - ()

The drug task force has arrested co owner and are looking for owner. This site was selling illegal products. I thought they were legit. Here is link to story... http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18443500

ordered over a month ago 6/8/13

AUTHOR: john - ()

I have ordered well over a month ago. Have not recieved. Even when shipped he sent wrong tracking numbers. product was good though but not worth once a month orders to come in. Custumer relations is worthless. Hope he or she gets head outta there ass good biz is repeat biz  sense then I've gone else where  thanks dieselspice.com  eat a d*** bobsbud

C.O.D. option

AUTHOR: Jeremy - ()

Bob has always offered a COD option on orders.

that means you get the product and pay for it when it is delivered.

He has always been spot on weight wise and quality wise with every order I have made.

Sadly tho as of lately (6/28 ~ 7/14) there has been no word from Bob, and orders placed last month have yet to be confirmed, sent out, or received.

He may be on vacation or out of buisiness for good, only time will tell.

He is legit

AUTHOR: bmstation - ()

I have never had problems from the guy myself. Always quick reply and easy to work with.

bobs bud is legit

AUTHOR: david - (United States of America)

Ordered product COD... RECIEVED IN THE MAIL...product was good...I would order again... thanks Bobs bud

bobs bud is legit

AUTHOR: david - (United States of America)

I got my order right on time C.O.D.

AUTHOR: alicia - (Australia)

I got my order right on time C.O.D.

Patience is a virtue...

AUTHOR: Elevator - (United States of America)

I can understand why the person who filed this would be a bit apprehensive, as this guy does indeed take quite a bit to answer any emails, which can get pretty unnerving after a few days of silence. But - speaking from my own personal experience - given a week or so the wheels of confusion are eventually straightened, and the order arrives in very professional packaging.

One can surmise just how busy he is, given the quantities he works with, but don't confuse silence for inattentiveness, as everything works out in the end. I wouldn't be surprised if the very person who filed this has since had his order rectified and just not bothered to retract this statement.

I was initially unsure of ordering myself, just because of this very report; but all I can say is search long enough and you'll find years of nearly universal positive feedback. He is most definitely NOT a ripoff, and certainly wouldn't have lasted this long in the business if he was - hopefully this'll help to somewhat counteract the rather hasty statement above.

#11 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: dmeesh - (United States of America)

Speaking for myself, I have ordered from "Bob's", I received what I ordered,and he "always" responded to my e-mail's.

#12 REBUTTAL Owner of company

#13 REBUTTAL Owner of company

#14 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Just completely untrue

AUTHOR: BoBsWackyTobacky - (United States of America)

Anyone is welcome to email me at BoBsWackyTobacky@yahoo.com and find out that I will respond to any and all serious business emails.  I work with all customers to resolve all complaints. If this was a serious issue, I would have settled it. This is just completely untrue, as I have never denied anyone a product they paid for.