• Report: #820153

• Reported By: Ms.Farmer — lake city Florida United States of America
Robert Richards/Prize Announcer
PO Box9004 Westbury, New York United States of America

Robert Richards/Prize Announcer BEWARE OF THE SCAM!!!!!!! Westbury, New York

I am completely outraged that this company has the audacity to try and scam me!!I got this bogish letter in the mail indicating that I was the winner of monies in the amount of 1,400,000.00 and all I would need to do is send 19.99 a payment data release fee.A part of me wanted to get excited and elated but my cautious side reminded me that this was just too good to be true.I know I had only entered the Publishers Clearing House sweepstkes and this letter head did not bear the logo.I began to ponder why would it be necessary for me to send money to get money I had won.Well enough red flags went off for me to sit down at my computer and google the name Robert Richards.Low and behold there are hundreds upon hundreds of people who have been scamded by these a_ _holes.This is wrong !!!Not to mention the emotional and mental upheaval this causes a person when they think they actually won something substantial.This scam is robbing people of the time,money and peace of mind all of which is valuble and hard to come by these days.Anyone getting this crap in the mail BEWARE!!! If it seems too good to be true, It is!!!Do your research to avoid getting scamed!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2012 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-RichardsPrize-Announcer/Westbury-New-York-11590/Robert-RichardsPrize-Announcer-BEWARE-OF-THE-SCAM-Westbury-New-York-820153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Richards/Prize Announcer