• Report: #320382

• Submitted: Sun, March 23, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, March 23, 2008

• Reported By:colton Oregon
Robert Riedy
Was Not Given To Me Nationwide U.S.A.

Robert Riedy Us Government Grants Departments Emp. I.d. #7682868 a heavily accented man called me on my cell and told me to western union money to india in order to recieve fed grant money. Wasnt Given To Me Nationwide

a heavily middle eastern accented man had called me on my cell phone claiming to be from us government grants departmentto me I was entitled to $4946.20 (u.s.d.) and was not to us this money for any type of illegal activity because it was fed money and it was free money never to be paid back to the government. however to ensure that I was not going to us this money illegaly I had to send $50.00 via western union to Kamal Singh in Dehli India. and so I did from my checking account and $3000.00 would be deposited into my acc the very next day and he would call to confirm the deposit. when he called back the next day he had advised to to make one more transfer to sunil kumar in Delhi India. at this point no monies had been transfered into my account and so I disputed and asked him for his name and employee identification number . freely he gave it to me stateing his name was Robert Riedy and his federal Employee I.D. # was 7682868 so in good faith I made this transfer and I was to recieve $4946.20 on 03/23/08 @ 1:10 P.S.T. nothing has been added to my account.................

I HAVE BEEN RIPPED-OFF TWICE NOW.
DONT GET SUCKERED LIKE I DID.

Now I am going to be negative in my account and my bills will be left unpaid.

Alchemyhrr
colton, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2008 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Riedy/nationwide/Robert-Riedy-Us-Government-Grants-Departments-Emp-Id-7682868-a-heavily-accented-man-ca-320382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Riedy