Complaint Review: Robert Ritch & Associates

• Submitted: Sun, April 14, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, April 14, 2013

• Reported By: James — Knoxville Tennessee
Robert Ritch & Associates
Robert Ritch & Associates 9111 Cross Park Dr. NW Knoxville, Tennessee United States of America

Robert Ritch & Associates Rob Ritch Beware: Scam Artist and Fraud Knoxville , Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: False information about a good man!

*Consumer Comment: Unfounded and False

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Rob's Rebuttal

*Consumer Comment: This Sounds like Rob's ex-wife

*Consumer Comment: This is not true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Consumer Comment: False Information

To all in the Knoxville area and surrounding cities and states: Robert Ritch aka Robert Ritch & Associates is a scam. Robert Ritch has an extensive criminal history in fraud and obtaining property by false pretense. The City of Knoxville continues to receive numerous complaints by individuals who have been scammed by Robert Ritch. Our offices are currently working to file Leans through the Clerks Office on Robert Ritch and Stephanie (Henney) Ritch in an attempt to help recuperate losses for those who have been scammed by these individuals. Robert Ritch is believed to be in Franklin TN in the Nashville area as he has moved from his previous address. Anyone needing assistance is encourage to report Robert and Stephanie Ritch to the Knoxville Police Department, Knoxville TN and the Davidson County Sheriffs Department, Nashville TN and have a report filed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2013 09:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Ritch-Associates/Knoxville-Tennessee-37923/Robert-Ritch-Associates-Rob-Ritch-Beware-Scam-Artist-and-Fraud-Knoxville-Tennessee-1043246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Ritch & Associates

False information about a good man!

AUTHOR: Alex - ()

Robert is a very intelligent, positive individual. I have had the pleasure of working with Robert and can wholeheartedly attest to the fact that he is a rare find in the business world. He has been invaluably helpful in finding creative ways for us to raise money and complete deals. In addition, he has generously provided way more advice than we'll ever be able to implement. He is knowledgeable, experienced, and very diligent. To be honest, I couldn't think of anyone who's willing to work harder.

Unfounded and False

AUTHOR: John - ()

I have know Robert Ritch and his wife for many years and this is a ridiculous and unfounded attack on a great man. He would never say this but I know for a fact he gives to charities anonymously. He gives of his time and money but refuses to accept any publicity for doing so.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Rob's Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Robert ritch - ()

It is amazing what people can post without the facts being verified and with no recourse available to me. I am very easy to find and if Knoxville or any other law enforement agency were looking for me; I am easy to find.

No court actions have been filed against me and for someone to bring family into a posting of this nature is not only low but I dare you to post your name here so we can meet and discuss this in person. Hint, you bnetter bring friends because I will leave that meeting with a criminal record for whipping your a*s! I am normally a peaceful person but you attacked my family. I think a lot of people reading this would feel the same as I do!

I do live in Franklin TN and my office is at 1616 Westgate Circle, Brentwood TN 37027, Phone 877-490-5615. We moved because my mother-in-maw had a stroke and needed help; so we moved so my wife could take care of her. I guess that is a crime also!

Just to set the record straight, I was charged but the charges were dropped. It should also be noted that my ex-wife is married to a NC State Trooper and this posting sounds a lot like something she would arange. I am to classy to mention their names in an open forum.

Also I have posted my picture, I have niothing to hide!

This Sounds like Rob's ex-wife

AUTHOR: Tonie - ()

I have done business with Rob for since 2001 and found him to very straight forward and honest. He has gone through a better divorce and custody battle and this sounds like his ex-wife trying to ruin his good name. Beware of sites were people can anything and not have to publish their name.

This is not true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AUTHOR: Melody - ()

Robert is a truly exceptional individual. Working for Robert opened up a series of business opportunities that I had not imagined and would not have had were it not for the leadership, mentoring, and financial capital that Robert provided. He was always first to lead by example in indentifying and nurturing strong business partnerships. In addition, Robert is a staunch champion for finding small businesses capital funding. Combining both the personality of a champion with the technical expertise of a seasoned professional distinguishes Robert as on of the best leaders for which I have had the priviledge of working with.

False Information

AUTHOR: Nadine - ()

I have been a customer and friend of Robert Ritch for 10 years. This information is totally false and I suspect being put out there by his ex-wife who is married to a law enforcement officer. I am surprised that this information was published without being verified but after reading information on this site appartently there is a legal loop hole for sites like this. Robert has assisted me with two different companies and is a great person. He works with many charities and does not deserve this type of attack.

Also, I contacted the Knoxville POlice and they were not aware of a single compliant aginst Rob.