I met Robbie MacMurry, in Jessup MD at the TA Travel Plaza. I should have know right away what he was up to. He's real good though. He took my pleasant attitude and worked it. By the end of the night he had me buying him a steak Dinner!
Thank God I never slept with him!
Robbie Kept telling me how he needed a new CB Radio. The next morning, he came over to my truck all but pleading for me to sell him my brand new Ranger CB. It was still in the box. Never used. It was nice, I had purchased pretty chrome knobs with jewels on the end, from a chrome shop for it.
At the end, we made arrangements to meet the next day after he got the money together.
But, then he kept asking me if I would trust him with it. He gave me his phone numbers and such. They were all good. As it happened his Uncle use to own the truck I have, so, I though it was safe. I was wrong.
For four weeks, he had one excuse or lie after another. He would call me up 10 a day, at the bigining. He would offer what he was going to do, about paying me. But, his word was never any good.
His calls started to decrease as I stopped answering. However, I still have several messages, about how he was going to put the money into my account, and such.
Once I told him how tight it was that week, how My six year old daughter and I needed the money. He promised to pay that day. Then it was the next, and so on. Inventing reasons, blaming Work, family, you name it.
Once he was suppose to be meeting me in California with the money. I actually waited over 10 hours! Only to find out he never left the house, and was never even going to!He never even had the job, or truck he claimed! He only kept the job he had, when I met him a total of like 3 weeks! He had just started with those people, tried to ruin them, according to his boss.
On August 10th or so, Robbie called several times. Playing like he was going to the Bank to deposite money. He even called to get the account number again, and then called to tell me it was done, and he had a reciept. He never even entered the Bank. Never even really planned on it. So why lie?
I wrote him this letter. Please read before getting involved with him.
Robbie, Robert, Rob, Macmurray- 5/6/1972
Want you to know, that I have been learning the truth about you. So many people seem to know you so well. You have misled many, apparently.
Why did you lie to me about putting the money in the bank? You never put $80.00 let alone $160.00 in my account.
Why would you want to screw over a single mother? Why would you want to steal from another driver? What right do you have to lie to others about the radio? Like you said, I did nothing to you for me to deserve this type of treatment.
Here is just a little bit about what I know:
1. You lied about your broken back. I know where you were and why.
2. You have a history of lying to others.
3. You told your dispatcher, your girl friend has your car, you don't even have a car.
4. You told me your wallet was in the Semi, All your stuff was out of the semi all week already. You said the Montana Trucking company out of Pheonix stole you sweet sixteen, they never did.
5. You told your Uncle, I was supposed to send the radio to a PO Box, and that it never came- But, Really You took it in Jessup, MD! You Left with it.
6. You told your dispatcher about the CB radio, You said you paid $25. or $50. Dollars for it! You were supposed to pay $160. You never paid anything.
7. You claimed you had one of Sammons Trucks and were going to Frezno to pick up a load. You Lied
8. You claimed Sammons Trucking fuel card would not work and you were going to have to put out your money to get going in the semi. You Lied, Your not even employed by them. They don't even want you.
9. You never even had a vehicle to come to Ontario and wake me up in! Why Lie? You knew you would not be there. Why offer? You have a problem.
10. You told lots of lies about me to other people. You told several different stories about the CB radio. Do you even know the truth?
11. You ripped off Montana Trucking in Pheonix, cost them a heap of money.
12. You even ripped off your own Grandmothers credit card a while back. But, you have not changed, have you Robbie?
13. Did you enjoy the ride north as the passenger in your uncles pickup? With the stolen radio by your side?
14. You lied about asking any uncle for the money to put in the bank.
15. Your Grandmother is disappointed in you.
16. You Uncle is sick of you.
17. Your last girlfriend, two years ago went to your Uncle, and had the same complaints I do now-your words not worth the bad breath it blows!
18. You Lied about the 3 houses you have in Montana, and you never even had to.
19. You Lied about your grandfather giving you all his money when he dies. Your sick to even think about his death like that. And that's not what was important to me. $$ is not the issue. It's principle.
20. 90% of everything you have told me has been lies.
If you do not pay-up before long, I have every intention of pursuing this to the hilt. I'm tiered of being Ripped Off by the Robbies of this world. I have contacted Police in the Maryland and Texas (you know where) area. They will file criminal charges as well, if I cannot get you to pay me soon.
If you do not pay soon, I'm going to your family, individually to explain all and maybe they will pay it (like they have before) for you.
Your a dead beat. But, I will get my $160. worth, How is up to you.
Montana Trucker, Handle "Free Bird", DOB 5/6/72 Issues with lies, Help find him, make him pay owed $$