Complaint Review: Robert Rupp Consulting

• Updated: Sat, March 16, 2013

• Reported By: Jessi — Boise Idaho
Robert Rupp Consulting
535 East Third Street Williamsport, Pennsylvania United States of America

Robert Rupp Consulting Robert Rupp is a complete LIAR who is RUDE and DISHONEST Williamsport, Pennsylvania

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Can you please back up this claim?

I was looking to use this persons services to help promote my personal webpage pertaining to fashion. However after doing some digging I saw that he has put in false accusations about other companies. He complaints were completely false and he was speaking on an industry he knows nothing about, which is fitness.

Robert, himself took the time to write a lengthy complaint only because the owner of that company decided not to work with him. Robert is a complete liar, rude and vindictive man.

It is clear that he is as mature as a toddler, I would never want to have him doing anything for me in a professional manner because of his recent past actions. Liars never succeed. Stay away from Robert and his company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2013 07:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Rupp-Consulting/Williamsport-Pennsylvania-17701/Robert-Rupp-Consulting-Robert-Rupp-is-a-complete-LIAR-who-is-RUDE-and-DISHONEST-Williamsp-1035204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Rupp Consulting

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Can you please back up this claim?

AUTHOR: robertrupp - ()

Hello Maam, I regret you have felt the need to post regarding my company - a company with a longstanding history of great reviews and over 98% customer satisfaction. As there is simply no basis for these claims, and seeing as I have no idea who you are, I will be as kind as possible in my rebuttal.

For one, Maam, you stated you wanted a personal fashion website, then claimed I had no knowledge of the fitness industry.  If you are not in the fitness industry you also lack credentials to place such a claim.

Secondly, I have worked in the fitness industry for a number of years, have produced numerous instructional videos on fitness with over a million views on my "BeTougher" youtube channel, and have also worked as a personal trainer for a number of years helping clients achieve their goals. I do have success stories.

The only thing I can think of, that triggered this, was my public warning of a company named PitBull Pharmaceuticals, which, contained toxic ingredients. After numerous scathing posts on defamation on facebook from your company due to my "in faith" warning, I can only imagine you are a representative of that company.

Please also be aware that in making the claims, I had another professional, Peter North (a professional trainer from the UK who trains pro-level athletes) also review the ingredient and filler listings.

I must ask, with my 98% plus satisfaction rating from clients, as well as my experience working with many top level athletes and trainers in the fitness industry (Also Jim Smith from Diesel Crew, and writer for Men's Fitness) do you feel that you have the right to post something so negative about me on this website?

I am honestly humored that you took the time to do so, but please, in the future try to state some facts to back up your frivolous claim.

Please do get back to me, as well as other community members, with some real facts proving I am a "Liar", "Vindictive", and "Rude". I can supply TONS of sources that will prove quite the opposite.

Good luck with your career in fashion. Much success to you.

Truly Yours,