Complaint Review: Robert Shemin: Seppinni-Magers Omnimedia

• Updated: Mon, June 09, 2008

• Reported By:Colorado Springs Colorado
Robert Shemin: Seppinni-Magers Omnimedia
Nationwide U.S.A.

Robert Shemin: Seppinni-Magers Omnimedia Shemin GOLD PACKAGE is a rip off Nationwide Internet

*Author of original report: Robert Shemin: Seppinni-Magers Omnimedia Resolve Issue

I read Robert Shemin's book "Why is that Idiot Rich and I'm Not?" I went to his website www.getrichwithrobert.com and was convinced to purchase his GOLD PACKAGE. This was to include a hard copy of this book (above) and several audio CD programs. No risk - 100 percent money back guaranty for 60 days.

Seppinni-Magers Omnimedia of Utah quickly charged my credit card $67 and sent me an Email with my receipt. "Thank you again for your order. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us using the information below. Seppinni-Magers Omnimedia 702-989-0200"

I never got the book or CD's. I got an Email from Robert Shenib with some links, several of which were no good. There were some links to Audio Stream files. This means you can't download them. In other words you get nothing.

I called Seppinni-Magers Omnimedia several times to find out when I was going to get my book and CDs. All I go was voice mail for Seppinni or Magers, never a person. After no one returned my several calls I called to get my money back. Of course they never called back.

I have emailed Seppinni-Magers Omnimedia ([email protected]) customer service and Robert Shemin's support ([email protected]). No Response?

Robert Shemin is Rich because he knows we are Idiots enough to fall for his scams.

Ethan
Colorado Springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2008 08:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Shemin-Seppinni-Magers-Omnimedia/nationwide/Robert-Shemin-Seppinni-Magers-Omnimedia-Shemin-GOLD-PACKAGE-is-a-rip-off-Nationwide-Inter-333349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Shemin: Seppinni-Magers Omnimedia

AUTHOR: Ethan - (U.S.A.)

Recently, the Operations Manager for Seppinni-Magers Omnimedia , Melanie contacted me and apologized for my problems and assured me that this "was not standard practice for Seppinni-Magers Omnimedia ." She said she would issue a full credit to my card as we were speaking. It took over a week for it to show up on my account, but she had indeed issued a full credit that day to my credit card.

Melanie followed up after a week to verify that I had received my credit and again apologize for my problems.