Complaint Review: Robert Shemin

• Submitted: Tue, February 03, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, February 03, 2004

• Reported By:Salisbury North Carolina
Robert Shemin
www.sheminsecrets.com Sandy, Utah U.S.A.

Robert Shemin Latest address phone number info So glad I didn't get involved Sandy Utah

I'm so thankful I checked the rip-off reports on this dude before I got involved in another of his schemes!

His latest location is in Sandy, UT 84091 (P.O. Box 1212). Telephone number is 1-800-422-3216. I always want to help those of you who have been scammed because I've been there and know how it feels. I hope this helps someone.

Linda
Salisbury, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2004 04:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Shemin/Sandy-Utah-84091/Robert-Shemin-Latest-address-phone-number-info-So-glad-I-didnt-get-involved-Sandy-Utah-79097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Shemin