Complaint Review: Robert Shemin

• Updated: Thu, July 15, 2010

• Reported By: mike — huntington beach California United States of America
Robert Shemin

Robert Shemin my first house Internet

I had basically the same problems with this crooked investment.

Robert Shemin & My 1st House with Ron Hillman comingled funds they took from us & many other people & invested in a Biloxi investment.  The bad thing is the Las Vegas authorities don't seem to want to do anything about it even though it was done in a mass seminar approach affecting many, many people with their fraud.   Anthony Cuttuli was allowed to steal hundreds of dollars from many people as well in connection with this & nothing was done to him.  What's up with the authorities in Vegas?

As for the investment, Shemin & My 1st House marketed this as a turn key, lease option investment with parties bringing in TONS of people to pay above market rents & eventually own.  We were empty 7?? months of the 1st year.  I know the economy didn't help but what was told to me in the seminar to entice me to buy was all lies also & that's fraud.

Many people are hurt due to this :-(

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2010 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Shemin/internet/Robert-Shemin-my-first-house-Internet-623504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Shemin