Complaint Review: Robert Stevens/Consumer First

• Submitted: Wed, March 19, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, March 19, 2003

• Reported By:Detroit Michigan
Robert Stevens/Consumer First
PO BOX 15386 Tampa Bay, Florida U.S.A.

Robert Stevens Consumer First dirty SOB ripoff victimized many consumers with their fraud Tampa Florida

Robert Stevens/Consumer First dirty SOB's victimized many consumers with their fraudulent ripoff business these con-artists took many of us for all we had Tampa Bay Florida .....

To get to the point, this individual and company got my hopes high because I was finally going to get a credit card--the only way I knew I could fix my credit--then they stabbed me in the back with all this catalog and member use-only

BS only for all this sh-- to be a scam. (READER'S NOTE: This is the second time a credit card was offered to me and turned out to be a scam---PLEASE be careful to whom you're given your funds, ANYTHING can be a SCAM, so be CAREFUL.)

Corzo
Detroit, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2003 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-StevensConsumer-First/Tampa-Bay-Florida-33684-5386/Robert-Stevens-Consumer-First-dirty-SOB-ripoff-victimized-many-consumers-with-their-fraud-49896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Stevens/Consumer First