• Report: #207630

• Submitted: Wed, August 23, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, August 23, 2011

• Reported By:Anonymous Washington
Robert Stewart
9815 Chirtsey Way Bakersfield, California U.S.A.

Robert Stewart ripoff Bakersfield California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I think I know this Guy

Bigamist!! This is not his first time committing Bigamy, he will be charged this time!! Beware, he is a Self medicating Psychopathic Narcissist that will charm his way into your checking account. He has two children- runs from support until he finds a wife to help catch up the debts. Changes jobs frequently, yet, is able to pull off being an Engineer, Machinist, or Process improver, all without schooling.

A Pathological liar, he recites stories of deaths in the family, bogus school credentials, travel to foreign countries and hardships he has experienced. Keeps his charm going until you catch him in lies or in bed with someone else, then turns violent, has Domestic Violence charges against him in Washington State. Keep him away from your children!

Very sneaky - has broken into accounts and siphoned money - always has a "good business idea" for you to invest your money in. Plays with ebay, but buys high with your money and sells low and pockets it before you even know it's gone. Leaving behind many enemies in Washington State. I know he has been married at least 5 times, could be more, overlapping a bit here and there, lol

As of Aug 22, 06 He is still legally married in Washington State and got married to Cindy in Bakersfield California July 15, 06. If you know this man, be careful, he may still be unstable! VERIFY all information he has given you. He has been known to take a bit of a truth and elaborately expand to his benefit. Back out of a relationship carefully, he has threatened to kill and had taken steps that has led us to believe he would follow through.

This is why we need a National Marriage Database!!

Anonymous
Anonymous, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2006 11:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Stewart/Bakersfield-California-93312/Robert-Stewart-ripoff-Bakersfield-California-207630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Stewart

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I think I know this Guy

AUTHOR: John Force - (United States of America)

I think this is the same guy I hired when I was his supervisor in Massachusetts.If its a different person I would be amazed. He went by Rob Stewart. He lived grew up in in Boxborough MA. He was hired as a Machinist. He was actually pretty good at that. He was also a tremendous pathological liar. I personally went to his wedding where he invited the whole company and the day of the ceremony, at the ceremony,  they broke the news that it was not to be a real wedding but a "union of love", as the retard did not get the previous marriage resolved. He came to work one day with a hand typed original draft of a "last will and testament" of his "grampy" and he said he was now "filthy rich".  All at the same time trying to get me as  well as another person in the company to co-sign a loan for a motorcycle.

He did the same thing about international travel and work where he claimed he was interviewing for a job in Hong Kong with Bechtel. He said I should apply too. He kept claiming he had the name of a recruiter all the while he never produced it. Later he tried to get me fired by claiming to my boss that I was interviewing with Bechtel and was going to leave the company. I had to defend myself more than one time from lies he told about me to get me fired. Eventually the pressure got too high on him. He bailed and quit. Taking all kinds of company equipment with him. He had scammed the owner of the company into leasing two high end computers that he took when he left. He skillfully registered everything in his name and bailed.

He mantra was.....If I or someone else bought something, he bought something better. Most times you never saw it. You heard about it, but when pinned down he came up with a new reason or excuse why he could not produce it. It was usually because he had it in the shop being modified and improved and it was not ready yet.

When I bought a new harley, he bought one. I never saw it. He went for months lying about its existence. We set up a day to go riding the wives and us. He mysteriously did not call. He called me in the afternoon and said he was in Newburyport with the "wifey"on the bike and it broke down, he made up and elaborate lie about some wiring problem that twas "common" with that bike. He called me from the road and I asked if he needed help. He said he met someone who was going to put the bike in a van and bring it home. He said he was at home at 9:00 that eve. I went by his house when I knew he was not there and talked to his "wife" She had no idea what I was talking about.
She said he did not own a Harley.

Rob, Bob,Bobby, Buddy I know you are out there. You are a big internet guy. Get some help. Stay away from this guy he is dangerous. I think he would be about 50 now. Tall about 6ft kind skinny.

VERY VERY DANGEROUS, PSYCHOPATH BY TRUE DEFINITION