Complaint Review: Robert Sussman

• Updated: Sat, September 15, 2012

• Reported By: LVEAS11 — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Robert Sussman
5580 West Flamingo Rd #106 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Robert Sussman VacationTree.com, ROBERT SUSSMAN AND VACATIONTREE.COM IS A SCAM! Las Vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Where is Vacation tree located now?

Unfortunately, I have worked for this company, and I promise you that it IS a scam. The owner's name is Robert Sussman and he is a dirty low life. He has a call center in Las Vegas (off Flamingo Rd) and one in El Cajon, CA (Near San Diego).

Basically, we would call people who had a timeshare and offer to sell it for them for a fee of $500 to $1,500. We would tell them that if we couldn't sell it in 10 months that we would buy it from them at "Fair Market Value".

We told them we would put ads in the LA Times, NY Times, and dozens of other papers around the country for them...That's what the fee went towards.

VacationTree.com NEVER posted any ads. They would collect the money and in 10 months offer "$500 to $1000" as a Fair market value. 5% would take the deal but 95% would not. That meant on 100 sales....he was making money on 95 of them and breaking even on 5 of them...plus owning a timeshare.

People would pay $15,000 to $25,000 for the timeshare and he was offering a "Fair market value" of $500.

Robert Sussman screws a lot of people for a living.

he also owns:

www.LVEAS.com
www.LasVegasEventsAndShows.com
www.DiscountTown.com
www.VacationTree.com

and I am certain that all of them are scams too.

DO NOT WORK FOR OR DO BUSINESS WITH THIS SHADY PERSON!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2011 03:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Sussman/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/Robert-Sussman-VacationTreecom-ROBERT-SUSSMAN-AND-VACATIONTREECOM-IS-A-SCAM-Las-Vegas-715939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Sussman

Where is Vacation tree located now?

AUTHOR: Old man 1919 - (United States of America)

I'm a very old man that was promised a sale. There office in Las Vegas is closed. Does anyone know why they moved? Does anyone know where they are now? I was told that vacation tree is a scam. Should I just give up? They don't return calls. I'm at my wits end here. It was a dumb idea to buy the timeshare and I was told not to pay in advance to sell it. Robert Sussman is the owner. They have an office in California I think in San Diego . Someone help me please. There website doesn't say where there located.