Complaint Review: Robert Thompson

• Reported By: Robert — Phoenix Arizona
Robert Thompson
1221 Bell phoenix, Select State/Province USA

Star Fitness Phoenix Michael Star of Star Fitness phoenix Arizon

A friend of mine recommended Mike Star and Star Fitness of Phoenix as a personal trainer because she heard he was opening a new facility.

I reached out and offered to help in anyway I could. I even helped him setup the small massage table in the private space next to his office.

However, something still never seemed right; he was always coming and going and never kept a schedule. I noticed woman coming and going out of the office at odd times.

I then started to hear angry men yelling and threatening Mike to stay away from their wives. When one of the husbands came after me I know it was time to go and I have never been back.

He has done this to alot of people, more than I can count.

I did not get my membership money back, and you wont either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2013 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Thompson/phoenix-Select-StateProvince-az/Star-Fitness-Phoenix-Michael-Star-of-Star-Fitness-phoenix-Arizon-1061484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Thompson