• Report: #920973

• Updated: Sat, August 25, 2012

• Reported By: Richard — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Robert W. Robb
1555 Sky Valley Drive #A101 Reno, Nevada United States of America

Robert W. Robb thefish2010 Convicted Felon Investments Scammer Internet Marketer Reno, Nevada

*General Comment: This is Marusia.

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Libel By Mary W aka Marusia

This person will take "investments" (with no return), only to make your life completely miserable. When you ask for your money back, he will try and be friendly. When that stops working, he will start threatening you. He's full of get rich schemes. Here's some links to his history if you need more specifics.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2012 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-W-Robb/Reno-Nevada-89523/Robert-W-Robb-thefish2010-Convicted-Felon-Investments-Scammer-Internet-Marketer-Reno-Nev-920973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert W. Robb

#1 General Comment

This is Marusia.

AUTHOR: Marusia - (United States of America)

You rejected me? Oh really? Shall I post evidence stating otherwise? You are and have always been full of crap. You started lying within 5 minutes of meeting me. You are a total loser. I have seen your court documents. Are you still going to keep lying or shall I just post all my evidence? Did I not tell you to leave me alone? You have no proof that I posted this Rip Off Report, but you did just post my information publicly, which makes you an absolute scumbag. Also, I never ONCE made a video for anyone other than you, not that that's of any relevance. Keep messing with me, Robert. This will get very legal, very fast. I have never blackmailed a member of that forum and you know it. You have no proof, so again, more lies. Quit with all the lies and be a real man, loser.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Libel By Mary W aka Marusia

AUTHOR: thefish2010 - (United States of America)

The person that posted is a woman that is upset because I rejected her romantically.  She did in fact put some money into a venture, but she was paid in full as agreed on July 6, 2012.  This report has nothing to do with money.  She acknowledged receipt of the money, and was also aware that if she continued her harassing behavior, that she would be sued.  That lawsuit is going to be within the next 3 business days, as I just found out about this post.

The individual that posted this is named Mary W.  After we chatted online for a few days about business, she sent me a video of herself masturbating, and encouraged me to do the same for her.  When I declined, she became upset.  As it turns out, she had done the same with several other members of an internet marketing forum and was using the content they sent to her to build what she referred to as "blackmail files".

I feel that others need to be warned that this woman is trolling the internet for more "blackmail files". Therefore, I am posting her contact information in case you are about to become another victim of hers:

Name: Mary W
Internet Handle: Marusia
Address: (((REDACTED)))
Cell Phone Number: (((REDACTED)))
Email address: (((REDACTED)))