Complaint Review: Robert Wenribe Esq/Express Home Solutions

585 Stewart Ave garden city, New York United States of America
  • Phone: 516-280-7711
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Robert Wenribe Esq/Express Home Solutions Empire 411, David Gotterup, Empire Home Savings 18 months ago I paid $4000 for a loan modification and they stole my money garden city, New York

18 months ago I was told by a representative from EXPRESS HOME SOLUTIONS that they oculd help me and to pay $4000 for a loan modification with a money back guarantee. They told me to wire the money into one of their "escrow" attorneys bank account because I was out of state and that the my check would take acouple of days to arrive. The representative said that in order to get qualified I had to wire the money into their account in order for them to start the process. He told me it would be completed in 90 days. Its been almost two years and I keep calling to get an updated and I realized that I am getting the run around because I also called the bank and they told me that the file is closed! I finally got in contact with the owner of express and his name is David Gotterup, after threatening to go to the attorney general, David gotterup the owner of express told me that Robert Winereb was the attorney for his company and was going to refund my money . Its just one lie after another!!!! I realized that I have been scammed and I am trying to get my money back, does anyone know who is Robert Winereb???????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2011 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Wenribe-EsqExpress-Home-Solutions/garden-city-New-York-11580/Robert-Wenribe-EsqExpress-Home-Solutions-Empire-411-David-Gotterup-Empire-Home-Savings-718036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Wenribe Esq/Express Home Solutions