Complaint Review: Robert Willis Pelz

• Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: Mr.Right-2-thepoint — Tigard Oregon United States of America
Robert Willis Pelz
washington county community corrections Tigard, Oregon United States of America

Robert Willis Pelz Thatothernumber Mr Pelz at one time was a very good friend of mine however, his latest stunt has put any kind of a friendship in jeopardy at the least. Mr pelz has shown true colors with the lies and mis treatment of Tigard, Oregon

Robert at one time was a very good friend of mine almost like a brother, however his latest stunt has pushed me to a new hightened state of disgust! It had been building for awhile his demeanor had change his attitude towards others had become sinicle and demeaning as if everybody owes him something wether he knows them or not. For the last 10-12 years he has been staying with a wonderfull lady that we all call grandma she's one of a kind ,one that truly believes in the human being that is supposedly in all of us the one we at times strive to be. Robert for the most part is kind to her but there are far to many times that I have witnessed as well as others the demon inside of bob unleash and strike out at this 85 year old saint just to be an a*s! more than I care to count I have been asked by him to back him on his ever more frequent lies to get finacial gain from her (needing a tool for the yard,gas in the vehicles gas for the lawnmowers ) and of course medicle as well as court required classes he is supposed to be taking to get him self back on track. Lie after lie has become a very well placed storyline with bob as so far i would say that he is believing his own lies to be truthfor all nomatter how far fetched they might be and this wonderfull lady is becoming more and more confussed at what is truth and what has become one of bobs scape goat victims we never know if we go by to see her to say hi or to see bob wether or not we might get scolded by her becuase of something bob blamed on one of us as the culprit as for me i am posting this becuase i am his latest victim once again and now I am not alowed back at her house becuase of something I had nothing to do with. I am hopping that one day the truth be known and soon I dont want her to think I would have done what robert has wrote about me for i am Brian Herkner the one he has written about in one of his ripoff reports. I am sorry I even had to to this but I am not a thief to Rosemarie It truely hurts my soul that I couldnt even wish her a merry christmas because of bob, who by the way is at this point in time currently being held in jail for a drug charge he to this day will NOT take any responsabilty for and has had her helping to hide him out for the last 6 months in her house and basement. Bob when you read this I am still your friend and will always concider you my brother but please man, its time to stop. you have the chance to make all this right so do so I will support you as long as you continue to make better decisions in lfe please?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 07:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Willis-Pelz/Tigard-Oregon-97223/Robert-Willis-Pelz-Thatothernumber-Mr-Pelz-at-one-time-was-a-very-good-friend-of-mine-howe-997529. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Willis Pelz