Complaint Review: Robert Zarco

Robert Zarco
100 Southeast 2nd Street Internet United States of America

Robert Zarco Robert Zarco is the worst attorney I have ever used! Internet

*Consumer Comment: False Report

I am an experienced entrepreneur with more than 20 years of business experience. I have used quite a few attorneys throughout my business career. They each have obviously had various levels of success. Robert Zarco, however, has easily proven to be by far the worst of the worst.

Robert Zarco was very hard to reach. When he did bother to finally respond to telephone messages and emails, it was only after numerous repeated attempts. It was the most frustrating experience, and for what? I think to say that Robert Zarco was even mediocre as an attorney would be a huge stretch. I do not base that on my negative end result, but rather on Robert Zarcos professional performance. I think Robert Zarcos legal filings were poorly drafted and off point. I am not an attorney and I can see that, but the judge confirmed that in his ruling. I dont think hes very honest either. [continued below]....
..... I believe his only concern is how much money he can make off of his clients.

I would never again consider hiring this guy Robert Zarco because I think he is the worst kind of attorney. I dont trust him as far as I can throw him. I think he gives all attorneys a bad name.

Longtime Businessman

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2013 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Zarco/internet/Robert-Zarco-Robert-Zarco-is-the-worst-attorney-I-have-ever-used-Internet-1038908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Zarco

False Report

AUTHOR: Longtime and continuous client of the firm - ()

These allegations are outrageous and meant to be scandalous without any actual factual basis.  It is clearly an attempt by a competitor to fabricate such statements in order to damage the great reputation of Mr. Zarco and his firm in an attempt to gain an unfair business advantage. Mr. Zarco’s business reputation, character, integrity and legal success are evidenced by the many great successes which he has achieved for his clients over nearly 30 years of practice. Just call Mr. Zarco yourself and you will learn how these anonymous postings are merely designed to disrupt his practice.

-Longtime and continuous client of this firm