Complaint Review: Roberta Fiore

• Reported By: Nlovesyu — Westwego Louisiana
Roberta Fiore
New York, New York USA

Roberta Fiore Pepsi car advertisement Scam New York New York

*Consumer Comment: She tried to get me too!

Pepsi scam clamming to pay you 2500 check. You keep 500$ for carrying pepsi logos on your cars that a specialist will "come" and put on and another 50$ for gas / wear and tear on your vehicle. They claim the gig will last 7 months 500$ a week after that check (plus the extra 50$) Warning the person who will TEXT you not CALL WILL SEND A fraudulent CHECK to YOU . The check will APPEAR to be real , you can even deposit it into YOUR account . A certain amount will CLEAR in my case 300$. They will then , want you to western union the clear amount . THERE GOING TO SAY TO BOOK THE SPECIALIST. ! The very next day YOUR ACCOUNT will HAVE A FREEZE ON IT . The CHECK WILL BOUNCE AND YOU will be out of hundreds or EVEN thousands . DO NOT FALL victim TO THE Fake Check scam . P.s. The fake check scam is defined as a fake check deposited into your account and they want you to wire any amount of money back . Then the check bounces. DON'T BE STUPID AS I WAS . IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE THEN IT PROBABLY IT IS . p.p.s : THE PERSON THAT GOT ME "NAME" WAS ROBERTA FIORE. AND IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME CALL WESTERN UNION I FILED A CLAM ON HIM . ALSO AFTER I TOLD WHO EVER THAT PERSON REALLY WAS I WAS GOING TO THE COPS THEY DELETED THE CL POSTING BUT I HAVE NO DOUBT THEY WILL BE BACK ON TRYING TO SCAM PEOPLE . Niyla, New Orleans , Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2014 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roberta-Fiore/New-York-New-York/Roberta-Fiore-Pepsi-car-advertisement-Scam-New-York-New-York-1161072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roberta Fiore

She tried to get me too!

AUTHOR: YouCantBeSerious - ()

I had an ad on Craigslist looking for a roommate.  Someone by the name of Brittany Heath contacted me about renting the room...said she was from out of town and that her Dad would be sending me a check to cover rent.

A check was sent to me in the amount of $2,500 and almost immediately after I was asked to send a money gram transfer to a person named Jeffrey R Fiorillo from Oakdale, CT.  I did a little research and I found him on Facebook.  From there, I found that his girlfriend Roberta Fiore of Pine Bush, NY was the person who mailed the fraudulent check.

Here is a picture of Roberta Fiore and her boyfriend and partner in crime Jeffrey R. Fiorillo