Complaint Review: Roberts Furniture

• Reported By: Jeff — Newport News Virginia United States of America
Roberts Furniture
Hampton, Virginia United States of America

Roberts Furniture complaints about Roberts Furniture Hampton, Virginia

Went to both stores of Roberts furniture for a box set and mattress. I got 2 different prices for the same brand.

I asked for the price (higher) to be matched, they said no.

I returned to the first location and purchased the set. I suspected the mattress was cleaned up and repackaged, I found out later it had bed bugs in it. I had to dispose of it as the company does not give (me) a refund. I found out from a former warehouse worker at Roberts that they will take back used mattresses ( a violation of state law) and resell them.

I went to the health department and they did nothing.

Do not ever buy any thing from these rip off artists.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roberts-Furniture/Hampton-Virginia-/Roberts-Furniture-complaints-about-Roberts-Furniture-Hampton-Virginia-966473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roberts Furniture