Complaint Review: Robin Bird

• Submitted: Wed, August 29, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 31, 2012

• Reported By: Jenni — Mesa Arizona U.S.A.
Robin Bird
PO BOX 1551 Buda, Texas United States of America

Robin Bird Audra English Magick Spells Witch Scam Buda, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Fraudulent sellers are hurting the rest of us

*Author of original report: UPDATE Got refund from Myles Knoll PayPal account aftert threatening Robin with small claims court!

I purchased some "spells" on eBay from user ID hansel_and_gretal. The auction promised complete satisfaction or the coven would re-cast or refund. PayPal payment went to Audra English at ilovehanselandgretal@yahoo.com. Emails came from "Robin Bird" at robinwitchywoman@yahoo.com. Long story short, my situation did not improve (it actually got much worse). It'd take numerous emails before I'd get a response. She claimed to re-cast, but still no improvement.

After over a year, I got fed up with the lack of email responses. She finally replied, claiming she had an email issue, so her new email was robinlifespirits@gmail.com. Again the email responses eventually disappeared. She finally offered a refund after I reminded her of her policy. Weeks passed with nothing, so I emailed to inquire. She made up a bogus story about needing the piece of paper and two little rocks she sent me back, which I had thrown out because they were garbage. She claimed that she couldn't refund without approval from someone else in her "coven" and she'd get back to me. Surprise surprise, no response!

I found her web site www.lifespiritssocietyofmagick.com which had yet a fourth different email address, generalquestions@lifespiritssocietyofmagick.com. My emails there were unanswered as well.

I think it's time a bunch of us get together and sue her for damages. I see on White Pages the listing for Audra English, 349 Quarter Ave., Buda, TX 78610-4957 (512) 523-0249.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2012 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robin-Bird/Buda-Texas-78610/Robin-Bird-Audra-English-Magick-Spells-Witch-Scam-Buda-Texas-934493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robin Bird

Fraudulent sellers are hurting the rest of us

AUTHOR: Amanda - (United States of America)

Having sold on eBay for the better part of four years it's sellers like this that are shutting down legit sellers. Most of us care about our customers and work diligently to help them. Now our lives are being effected due to some rotten apples. Report the bad ones before they completely destroy the magick community.

AUTHOR: Jenni - (U.S.A.)

I got fed up with Robin's lack of response, and finally gave her a deadline - a refund in the next two weeks, or I would go to Texas and file in Small Claims Court. I got an email back from her almost immediately, in which she blames me for being "outside the refund period" and not telling her what was going on with me (my mother died). HA! What a lame excuse, as I have email after email sent to her that she didn't respond to well within the refund period stated in the auctions (if you want to see one of the auctions I won, do an eBay search for "260757741519"). Anyway, she claimed that all refunds had to be approved by a specific finance person in the "coven" named "Myles Knoll", and that because I bought in 2011 she didn't know how to claim the loss in 2012. Excuses excuses. BUT... I did get a full refund less than 24 hours later from her original supposedly non-working email address robinwitchywoman@yahoo.com with the name Myles Knoll on the PayPal account. Though my transaction is done and reversed, I don't feel like I can let this person get away with this. I did a WhoIs database search for her web site www.lifespiritssocietyofmagick.com and was able to confirm registration by Audra English, 349 Quarter Ave., Buda, TX 78610-4957. If you too have been scammed, do the following: file a police report; file a report with the Attorney General in Texas; contact eBay/PayPal if you won an eBay auction, even if it was a long time ago; post updates on sites like Ripoff Report so others know about the scam and how you resolved it - if you resolved it. DON'T LET HER GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!

arrive