Complaint Review: Robin Drive Auto, LLC

• Updated: Fri, October 26, 2012

• Reported By: Bunny — Newark Delaware United States of America
Robin Drive Auto, LLC
804 Pulaski Hwy Bear, Delaware United States of America

Robin Drive Auto, LLC Aidan Repair Shop, LLC Thiefs Take My Car Hostage Bear, Delaware

*Author of original report: Change of Heart

I recently purchased a car from Robin Drive Auto on 10/05/12.  By 10/11/12, the engine light and low coolant level went on.  Come to find out I had a coolant leak.

I spoke to the dealership on Sat. 10/13/12 to inform them of the problem.  The General manager Pierry Yepez asked me to bring the car in so that he can do a diagnostic.  I brought the car in on 10/16/12.

When I went to pick up my car that afternoon, they had closed the shop early.  I went the following morning and they refused to give me my car unless I paid them $480.74 for repiars.  These repairs were never authorized by me.

I called the police to make an official report.  The police officer tried to have the GM Pierry Yepez compromise.  He said no and that he wanted full payment for repairs that I did not authorize.  I never even knew what the problem was that they had to fix until that morning. [continued below]....
.....  They told me I would need to file a claim in court.

This has got to be the worse experience I have ever had with a car place.  How is it possible that they can keep my car hostage legally until I go to court?  Unreal!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2012 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robin-Drive-Auto-LLC/Bear-Delaware-19701/Robin-Drive-Auto-LLC-Aidan-Repair-Shop-LLC-Thiefs-Take-My-Car-Hostage-Bear-Delaware-956614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robin Drive Auto, LLC

Change of Heart

AUTHOR: QSBeauty - (United States of America)

I'm happy to say the Pierry Yepez has come around.  When I wrote the review I was upset and distraught at the situation that I was under.  He has since been willing to work with me.