Complaint Review: Robin Englehart

• Updated: Thu, August 13, 2009

• Reported By: amazgrce — Madison Township Pennsylvania USA
Robin Englehart
aberdeen rd madison township, Pennsylvania United States of America

I was renting a fridge from Aarons rentals & they gave me till the 14th to pay on it. On the 13th they came in the middle of the aftenoon to get the fridge and I had to rush to clean it out Madison Township, Pennsylvania

* : PROBLEM

I was renting a fridge and they had given me until the 14th on the 13 of august late in the afternoon they came and took the fridge never even called to tell me they were coming can I clean it out. I had to clean it out on the spot and throw most of my food out as they stood there. To get the fridge they tore my kitchen and my dining room all because they couldnt take the time to call ahead and let me know they were coming for the fridge. They call me other times and let me know I have to make a payment yet they claimed they couldnt reach me. I would be very careful renting from Aarons rents This took place in a Pa Aarons.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2009 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robin-Englehart/madison-township-Pennsylvania-18444/I-was-renting-a-fridge-from-Aarons-rentals-they-gave-me-till-the-14th-to-pay-on-it-On-t-479492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robin Englehart

#1

PROBLEM

AUTHOR: Hsc - (U.S.A.)

if aarons caused damage to your property, then you have every rite to go to a lawyer and sue.    BUT, if they took the fridge because you did not pay them , they don't have to call you for PICK UP..  JUST SHOW UP !! unless  the fridge  is paid in full and you own it , IT BELONGS  TO THEM  ..  NOT  YOU. and that's the way the cookie crumbles...  PAY  YOUR  BILLS  OR  DO WITHOUT !!