Complaint Review: Robin Singletary

• Reported By: jen — shelbyville Kentucky
Robin Singletary
, Select State/Province USA

Robin Singletary Robin Singletary is a scam and cold hearted b**** Pennsylvania

I was looking for a at home job. I am a stay at home mom to my 5 month old. I cant hold a job. I cant even get one. I contacted this person thinking I could do this. After posting and reposting ads on craigslist for this person for 3 weeks I got a check in the mail for $2,950. And thought wow. This would help me. I got a call from this person the same day the check came. Didnt talk to them. My boyfriend did. We took it to the bank and had it verified. It was good. And 3 days later the money was pulled out of my bank account with extra. So my bank account is -$2,950. I dont have the money to put back in. And I cant get it. And im afraid that now im going to go to jail. And lose my daughter because I was stupid to believe this could actually be real. I havent heard from this person. I do know that the place on the check is not this persons bank account. People becareful. Because im probly going to go to jail or prison because I cant pay this to my bank. And I sent a screenshot to this person and they said fix it with your bank not my problem and contact me in the morning when its fixed. I still have a copy of the check, emails, and some other stuff. Im trying to get help  and im not finding it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2014 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robin-Singletary/Select-StateProvince/Robin-Singletary-Robin-Singletary-is-a-scam-and-cold-hearted-b-Pennsylvania-1152405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robin Singletary