Complaint Review: Robinson Publishing

• Submitted: Fri, February 13, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, February 13, 2004

• Reported By:Effingham Illinois
Robinson Publishing
12973 SW 112 St. Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Robinson Publishing, Inc. ripoff and false advertising, shame on you Miami Florida

I usually think I am smart, but.... I sure fell for this! So now I'm out some money and feel stupid!

The advertisement was very misleading. I read and reread the ad and I still came up with the same interpretation.

Tell everyone you know to beware! I only hope they get caught and punished because that's probably the only reimbursement I'll get!

Effingham, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2004 08:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robinson-Publishing/Miami-Florida-33186/Robinson-Publishing-Inc-ripoff-and-false-advertising-shame-on-you-Miami-Florida-80387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robinson Publishing