• Report: #719210

• Reported By: Matt M — Pueblo Colorado United States of America
Robo Foods LLC
2520 North Prince Street Clovis, New Mexico United States of America

Robo Foods LLC Burger King Failure to pay wages Clovis, New Mexico

I began working for Burger King in December 2010. I worked for approximately 100 hours on the closing shift. When I was hired the owner, Roger Simer, told me that he paid the closers $8.00 per hour. As of 4/18/2011 I have not been paid one dime yet, even after several requests. However I have received my w-2 for 2010 which indicates that I made $265.73. I have not received this amount either. How did my tax statement reach me, but the check did not? I have called to speak with Mr. Simer on several occasions, to be greeted by the staff "hold on Holmes, I'll see if he's here." Which I find totally un-professional. I have never been able to speak with Mr. Simer and his staff won't take my name and number so he could return my call.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2011 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robo-Foods-LLC/Clovis-New-Mexico-88101/Robo-Foods-LLC-Burger-King-Failure-to-pay-wages-Clovis-New-Mexico-719210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robo Foods LLC