Complaint Review: Robostars.com

Robostars.com
17859 Northwest 78th Avenue Hialeah, Florida United States of America

Robostars.com THIS BUSINESS IS A RIP OFF, BE AWARE!! Hialeah, Florida

*Consumer Comment: I am a customer

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: RoboStars Wireless Team Of Honest Hard Working Individuals

*Author of original report: UPDATE!!

They stated on their website (Which is now Fozen for Abuse) that it takes only 1 day to flash your phone, I paid an overnight shipping and it's been 15 days but I still haven't received my phone.
To top that off,  they never answered or call back when you leave them a message regarding order status! ... I had to call numerous times from different numbers to get someone to pick up the phone which happened twice and both times he just told me that the phone had been shipped back to me, but I never received it and the USPS Tracking number they provided on Google Check out is apparently fake, meaning if you try to track it down USPS will find that the tracking is non existent!

Below is the link from BBB regarding Robostars, few people have complained and they never comply or resolve the issue, Robostars received an iron clad F from BBB:

I am filing a Chargeback on my visa and filing a police report on this business!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2011 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robostarscom/Hialeah-Florida-33015/Robostarscom-THIS-BUSINESS-IS-A-RIP-OFF-BE-AWARE-Hialeah-Florida-766419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robostars.com

I am a customer

AUTHOR: David - (USA)

I had a Samsung Epic done I sent my phone friday and received it Tuesday the following week I haven't had any issues with my phone in fact I'll be sending another phone evo as a birthday gift for my daughter... They get five stars from me...

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

RoboStars Wireless Team Of Honest Hard Working Individuals

AUTHOR: robostars - (United States of America)

My name is Kieth. I am the owner of RoboStars Wireless and very confused as to why would you write a false report like this against my company. You claim to never have received your phone yet the tracking number that we provided has that your phone was delivered and signed by you. Tracking # 23061570000092966976. Your package was shipped via USPS and a notice was left on your door twice because you were not there to pick it up. Your report is very damaging to credibility of my team. We have an excellent history with frankly all of our previous customers.  Any body is free to call or text us any time of the day at 305-814-3969.

No where on our website does it states that we finish a phone in one day. My team works on about 250-400 phones a week and the average time for each phone ranges from 2 days to a week (depending on the load of work we get that week). Due to your impatient's, you leave a very false and damaging report against me and my organization. We have been in business since 2001, we don't advertise any products or services. People usually hear about us through word of mouth or on youtube. Metha Triseptina of North Hollywood California, since 2001 you are the first and only customer to have ever file a complaint against us.
Since you have filed this report my sales have gone down about 34% and unfortunately had to layoff 2 workers. I understand that you have apologized but its irrational and inpatient actions like this that destroy reputations of of honest hard working people.

Feel free to call my shop and time and you can ask to speak to me personally at 305-814-3969.

UPDATE!!

AUTHOR: Element - (United States of America)

This Report about ROBOSTARS is a mistake!!  ... my sister had posted this for me, worrying because I had problem contacting the owner for a few days, but I had talked to him and he was PLEASANT, he is currently working on my phone and everything is FINE!!

****************PLEASE IGNORE THE BAD REPORT ROBOSTARS IS LEGIT *********************
                                 AND I AM PLEASED WITH THEM FLASHING MY PHONE ***************************************************************************************************************