Complaint Review: Roboticblowjob.com

• Updated: Thu, June 06, 2013

• Reported By: TexasBuyer — Hudson Oaks Texas
Roboticblowjob.com
Internet USA

Roboticblowjob.com charged for services not recived, lied to by customer reps and managers.  Internet

*Author of original report: Dispute Resolved

Ordered a package from them order number 100000164, was schedualed for 2 day fedx but sat in limbo for 5 days. After sevral phone calls I find out the order was suspended but no one knew why so I canceled it. Later that night someone finly found out it was due to an item I ordered was no longer produced.

I reordered with a new payment option, left out the order for item no longer produced, and chose USPS Express overnight delivery. The new order number is 100000243 and was shiped out the next day, but not USPS Express. It was shiped out Fedx ground.

When I contacted customer service I was told that USPS was working with Fedx and when I asked about the 5 day delivery on an overnight package, I was told that USPS Express is not overnight and the reason it cost so much is that they insure the package.

After reading the USPS Express website saying it was overnight to most US locations, I called and confirmed. USPS said they do not work with fedx in the way discribed by the customer rep, that the package would have arrived at my location 1-2 buisness days after the order was picked up from the seller and that the only delevery that was being sent to my address was one that arrived that morning from another site.

The seller refuses to have fedx bump my package up the equvilant fedx 2 day delivery, and they refuse to refund the money I paid for in shipping.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roboticblowjobcom/internet/Roboticblowjobcom-charged-for-services-not-recived-lied-to-by-customer-reps-and-manager-1056913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roboticblowjob.com

Dispute Resolved

AUTHOR: TexasBuyer - ()

After dealing with the horrible customer reps. over the phone I contacted the individual (by email) who helped me last time they messed up my order. Instead of trying to lie to me or blowing me off she took the time to contact the shipping department and found they had entered the order manualy and messed up the shipping type. She refunded the the money for the express shipping.

She deserves a raise.