• Report: #197923

• Submitted: Sat, June 24, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, October 09, 2012

• Reported By:Port Orange Florida
Rochelle Gordon, Benjamin Huntington
Rochelle@,yhealthwealthand happiness New Haven, Connecticut U.S.A.

Rochelle Gordon - Benjamin Huntington ripoff of Feng Shui order New Haven Connecticut

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Benjamin Huntington's comments

When Rochelle Gordon wrote me that she had a friend, Benjamin Huntington, an expert in Feng Shui, I sent my payment for information about the product.

I received this information about 2 weeks later and I found it to be what was promised. However, my bank account has been charged three times for this package, one each month since I first ordered it.

I have tried to call the number on B. Huntington's letterhead, enclosed in the packet, and can not reach anyone to stop the payments.

Please do not order this product! You can not stop them from debiting your bank account if you use a debit card for the purchase. I am filing a dispute on the charges with my bank.

Carolyn
Port Orange, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2006 07:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rochelle-Gordon-Benjamin-Huntington/New-Haven-Connecticut-06513/Rochelle-Gordon-Benjamin-Huntington-ripoff-of-Feng-Shui-order-New-Haven-Connecticut-197923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rochelle Gordon, Benjamin Huntington

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Benjamin Huntington's comments

AUTHOR: Benjamin Huntington - (United States of America)

I am Benjamin Huntington, the person mentioned in the report.

I did work for the company mentioned, as a consultant, for a number of years. During that time I was occasionally contacted by people who had difficulty with the company that was publishing my Feng Shui advice. Without fail I would either direct them to the customer service section of the distribution center or try to contact the people I knew in the company to help resolve the issue.

It is a shame that Carolyn did not think of trying to find me directly and seek help. I no longer consult for this company and am not connected with them in any way but, has she had the patience, I still maintain that contacting the company or myself directly would have alleviated her issues.  However I am glad that she felt that the Feng Shui advice was "as promised"!

Best thoughts,