Complaint Review: Rochelle Gordon - My Healthwealthand Happiness

• Submitted: Tue, March 21, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, March 21, 2006

• Reported By:Abuja Other
Rochelle Gordon - My Healthwealthand Happiness
167 Cherry Street P.m.b 292 Milford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Rochelle Gordon - My Healthwealthand Happiness ripoff This broke scam bag dubiouly collected 30dollars, promising to send me a secret of the moon kit ,which was suppose to bring me luck. Milford Connecticut Internet

First it was one Sara freder in Cedex in France that first rip me off of 56 dollars. Then I started recieving weekly horoscope from Rochelle Gordon, who told me all sorts of things that my feature looked bright, and that she had a way of helping me rip this brightness in my feature. Due to what had happened, I was very carefull, but she persisted and after a year and a half, I fell for her stupid trick.

I had introduced my cousin, my brother, and my sister to hrr and they have already started reciveing their weekly readings from her, but she won't have the chance to rip them off now that I know who the hell she is. THANK YOU ALL AT THE RIP-OFF REPORT.

Sado
Abuja
Nigeria

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2006 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rochelle-Gordon-My-Healthwealthand-Happiness/Milford-Connecticut-06460/Rochelle-Gordon-My-Healthwealthand-Happiness-ripoff-This-broke-scam-bag-dubiouly-collect-182380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rochelle Gordon - My Healthwealthand Happiness