Complaint Review: Rochelle Gordon, Psychic, Astrologer

• Submitted: Sun, April 16, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, April 16, 2006

• Reported By:oslo Arizona
Rochelle Gordon, Psychic, Astrologer
167 Cherry St., Milford Connecticut PMB 292,USA Nationwide U.S.A.

Rochelle Gordon, Psychic, Asrologer - ripoff, dishonest woman playing with peoples hopes about a better life Connecticut Milford Connecticut

I lost my boyfriend and several of my friends in the Tsunami of December 2004. Since then my life has been a mess.

I was working and living in Thailand at the time so I lost not only my future with the man I loved, but my home and everything I owned.

When I received Rochelles mail where she was telling me all these things about that tingeling feeling she got from doing my reading, I realy belived her, desperate as I was. Everything she told me about beeing surrounded by negative WAVES and how about this sentence she wrote to me:

-Think carefully, Maria...No matter how impossible your problems have seemed, no matter how often you've felt "This is the last straw...," you've always managed to stay afloat, haven't you? You've managed to get past a good number of stumbling blocks in your life, if you stop to think about it... everything seemed to have double meanings for me.

No Kidding! Tell somebody who just survived the Tsunami that she has an ability to stay AFLOAT, and she WILL belive you, For sure... But now I know it was all just a strike of luck on her part that she used these terms of expressing herself.

Today I received an Email from her, looking like this:
-I'm worried, Maria, you might miss this last chance to change your life completely and solve your money problem...

Hmmm... I thought. Maybe I should try this magic Key she's talking about, and Buy this Report on my happiness for ONLY 9.95?..after all, I don't want to miss my chance of good luck!

As I was sitting with the order infront of me, something made me stop, right when I should start to fill in my credit card number and go for her name on the internet.. and guess what I found?... Rip-Off...-two words for you guys- THANK YOU.

I belive that there is higher power, and I think that this Higher power, that Rochelle claims to have such good connection with, does NOT want her to use it's good name for her filthy business...

That's Why I found this page, and I hope that everybody gets the same good luck.

AND, as I read in many of the reports, DO NOT TRY TO SUBSCRIBE THE MAILS FROM HER.. as many people seem to have been over floated with junkmail and viruses after doing just that!!!

Thank you once again.

Maria
oslo, Arizona
Norway

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2006 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rochelle-Gordon-Psychic-Astrologer/nationwide/Rochelle-Gordon-Psychic-Asrologer-ripoff-dishonest-woman-playing-with-peoples-hopes-a-186910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rochelle Gordon, Psychic, Astrologer