Complaint Review: Rochelle Gordon - Raylene Van Worth - Frank Andrews

• Submitted: Fri, April 30, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, April 30, 2004

• Reported By:Radville Saskatchewan
Rochelle Gordon - Raylene Van Worth - Frank Andrews
167 Cherry Street, PMB 292 Milford Connecticut 06460-3400 Milford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Rochelle Gordon, Raylene Van Worth, Frank Andrews ripoff Psychics! Milford Connecticut

This all started when I got an email from "psychic" Rochelle Gordon. The same email as described in another report here regarding the same people! She(Rochelle Gordon) told me: my name jumped out at her; I had loads of good luck coming my way; she had a vision of a quiet tree-lined street, sun shining on an autumn day, tudor style house with an english garden, a blue sedan, then, in the back yard me holding a piece of paper surrounded by people being very happy.

I then got another email from her today stating how I must order this "Kit To Riches Kit" by Frank Andrews!I almost did it then decided to check around first if anyone has heard of this Frank Andrews man....well be darned if I never got a link to this site!..Read what the woman reported and not to my large surprise my story is identical! The exact same emails! How odd!

Anyhow, needless to say I never ordered this kit, and will be unsubscribing to Rochelle Gordon's weekly forecasts.The thing that gets me is that if they truly have information for you in regards to help you achieve these highly desired financial situations and what have you then why don't they say, "Hey,let me send you this information that you must know in order to recieve these rewards coming your way and once you recieve them you can pay us our small fee!"... now to me,that would make more sense if these people were for real!

As a single mother of 4 I am just grateful that I never fell victim as I'm sure so many have to these people. I can hardly afford to be throwing money out to some scamming individuals when I have 4 little kids to feed. I say, "Shame on them!"

Radville, Saskatchewan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2004 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rochelle-Gordon-Raylene-Van-Worth-Frank-Andrews/Milford-Connecticut-06460-3400/Rochelle-Gordon-Raylene-Van-Worth-Frank-Andrews-ripoff-Psychics-Milford-Connecticut-89669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rochelle Gordon - Raylene Van Worth - Frank Andrews