Complaint Review: Rochelle Gordon - Wendy Carol

• Submitted: Thu, July 28, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, July 28, 2005

• Reported By:Presque Isle Maine
Rochelle Gordon - Wendy Carol
167 Cherry St., PMB 292 Milford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Rochelle Gordon - Wendy Carol psychics scheme, ripoff Milford Connecticut

I recieved several emails from Rochelle Gordan. I've never fully believed in the whole Psychic thing, but enjoyed reading the daily forecasts. The emails came for weeks with the offer to by the "The Secret Realm of Your Personal Power" and I would then receive the free pendant.

I did a search to see if anything negative had ever been said and sure enough found this website. As I was reading what others wrote, I saw that I too had received the exact same emails. I always thought of it as a fun thing, but I can see how easily some could get caught up in it and send in the money.

If I hadn't read anything negative about the company I just might have sent money in myself out of curiosity. I'm glad my search quickly gave me the answers I needed. Thanks for posting :)

North Reading, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2005 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rochelle-Gordon-Wendy-Carol/Milford-Connecticut/Rochelle-Gordon-Wendy-Carol-psychics-scheme-ripoff-Milford-Connecticut-151606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rochelle Gordon - Wendy Carol