Complaint Review: Rochelle Gordon

• Submitted: Mon, March 06, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, April 28, 2006

• Reported By:American Canyon California
Rochelle Gordon
Garden City, Connecticut U.S.A.

Rochelle Gordon ripoff for 59.80 dollars for what I don't know, a book I guess, Garden City Connecticut

thougfht that I was getting a book of some kind, the box came I retuned it the sameday the sameway it came, the same person that delieved it took it back. And now it is on my charge card and I can not get ahold of Rochelle Gorden to get my money back. So to keep others from doing the same thing I am filing this report.

Diane
American Canyon, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2006 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rochelle-Gordon/Garden-City-Connecticut/Rochelle-Gordon-ripoff-for-5980-dollars-for-what-I-dont-know-a-book-I-guess-Garden-Cit-179523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rochelle Gordon