Complaint Review: Rochelle Gordon

• Submitted: Mon, April 18, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, April 18, 2005

• Reported By:Virginia Beach Virginia
Rochelle Gordon
167 Cherry St Milford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Rochelle Gordon ripoff not receiving what I purchased Milford Connecticut

Last Sunday, I purchased a book from Rochelle Gordon's Chinese man saying that he know ways of how to make you rich in your house. And I purchase online with my debitcard, I thought that they were going to send me a confirmation number or a thank you reply. I just want my book that I order and if not I just want my $14.95 back. I know that $14.95 doesn't sound awhole lot but that money could have been in my pocket if I didnt think I would be able to get the book.

Virginia Beach, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2005 07:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rochelle-Gordon/Milford-Connecticut-06460-3400/Rochelle-Gordon-ripoff-not-receiving-what-I-purchased-Milford-Connecticut-139329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rochelle Gordon