Complaint Review: Rochelle Gordon

• Submitted: Wed, February 07, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, February 10, 2007

• Reported By:Sheffield, South Yorkshire Other
Rochelle Gordon
167, Cherry St.,PMB 292 Milford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Rochelle Gordon - myhealthweathandhappiness I purchased crystals on promise of refund if required ripoff Milford Connecticut

*Author of original report: Full refund received.

I received this offer of a free horoscope from Rochelle Gordon and accepted. Then I was innundated with emails promising me untold wealth if I followed her advice. Being interested in crystals I filled the form in to purchase her offer, on her promise of a full refund including the postage, then realised that I had agreed to pay double the price she had originally asked, and as I had sent my visa card details, it was then too late to stop it.

The crystals duly arrived and I immediately decided they were not suitable, so I emailed her and posted them back, she sent me an assurance that my refund was being processed and I would get my money shortly, since then, she has assured me again that I would get my money and I have asked for it repeatedly without success.

Now I find that she has blocked all my emails and has not sent my money, so now she has got my 70 dollars and my crystals.

Harold
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2007 05:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rochelle-Gordon/Milford-Connecticut-06460/Rochelle-Gordon-myhealthweathandhappiness-I-purchased-crystals-on-promise-of-refund-if-r-234815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rochelle Gordon

Full refund received.

AUTHOR: Harold - (United Kingdom)

I have now received a full refund of 32.52 from Rochelle Gordon, for the crystals I returned to her. It was due to a misunderstanding and I regret filing the rip off report.
Mr.H.